Inside Out Blog

Only You Can Prevent Electrical Fires

To prevent electrical fires, don’t overload circuits or extension cords. You should never run a cord under a rug. Make sure that any plug you put into an outlet fits snugly. If not, inspect the outlet to make sure it is not loose and that the housing is not cracked. Do not leave a plug in a poorly fitting outlet, as it can overheat and cause a fire within minutes.

Whether its money, pet care, or traveling tips, we have all the information you need right here at River Trail Apartments in Ogden, Kansas. We invite you to enhance your lifestyle with these helpful tips!

Ogden Safety
Latest Blogs