Inside Out Blog

Learn About Nutrition in Topeka

Heat Up Topeka is partnering with Hy-Vee to bring a nutrition series that teaches the vital importance of nutrition in your wellness journey. Exercise is only 20 percent in any well-being or weight loss/management plan. The other 80 percent is made up of a diet and nutrition. Each class will feature 2-3 recipes to try, time to share, a hands-on activity, and a testimonial.

If you feel like escaping River Trail Apartments in Ogden, Kansas for the day, this event is a perfect opportunity to do just that!

Event Date/Time:
Monday, July 18, 2016 - 5:30 PM

Event Venue:
Hy-Vee Club Room
2951 Southwest Wanamaker Road
Topeka, Kansas 66614

#Ogden #Health
Latest Blogs